This KIT allows you to passively monitor data being sent from one device to another over a bus. It plugs in-between the two devices and displays the data being sent on an OLED display.
I have designed it to test DigiMax Lite kits for functionality prior to shipment but it can be used in many other different scenarios that require you to visualize data being transmitted between two devices.
1. Monitored data bus with is 10Bit for HEX, BCD and Binary
2. All 10 bus lines are floating inputs (no pull-up or pull-down resistors as to not interfere with data signal levels)
3. 96” OLED display displays live representation of active state of monitored data lines on the bus (up to 10bits can be monitored) as well as displaying Decimal, Hexadecimal (HEX) or Binary Coded Decimal (BCD) value of the data.
4. Decimal/HEX/BCD mode is selected by pressing a button to toggle in between the two modes.
5. The kit allows for power to be sourced or provided externally or through the I/O bus. Maximum allowed current supplied by this KIT is 150mA
6. 16 pin IDC pass-through I/O is provided.
7. Monitored data or any of the 16pin IDC bus pass-through must not exceed +5V or 500mA. Pin 16 is an exception allowing up to +12V/500mA pass-through.
8. PCB Dimensions: 83mm x 68mm
This is a KIT, if you want it assembled like in the photo then you need to select "Assembly and Testing Service" below.
Item is sold as is.
If you have any questions please contact us.
|Assembly and Testing Service: